Difference between revisions of "Game Manual"
Latest revision as of 19:52, 22 June 2018
Controls are set to the below configuration by default but can be remapped at any time.
W,A,S,D - Basic movement
R - Target 'Mech
Spacebar - Activate jump jets
L-Alt - Activate MASC
L-Shift - Unlock Arms
L-Ctrl - Freelook around the cockpit
Tab - View team scoreboard
Q - View sensor details
T,Y,U - Chat with All, Team or Lance players
H - Activate Heat vision
N - Activate Night Vision
Arrow Keys, Right Ctrl, Backspace - Select and modify weapon groups
Backslash - Alpha Strike
Numbers - Fire associated weapon group
Number Pad - Set throttle
F3 - Toggle 3rd person
P - Power on/off
O - Override overheat shutdown
Z - Toggle zoom level
V - Toggle advanced zoom
C - Center torso to legs
F - Center legs to torso
Home, Insert - Use consumables
J - Change ECM mode
1. Lance Status - Displays the names, health, chassis type and position of teammates in your lance.
2. Scoreboard - Indicates the time remaining in the match and score for each team.
3. Objectives - The objective status area shows either a capture bar or health meter for the current objective depending on the game mode.
4. Target Status - The Target Status Indicator displays the health, weapons and variant of the currently targeted 'Mech.
5. Compass - Displays sensor markers and the orientation of your legs and torso relative to the world.
6. Status Bar - Shows current electronic effects currently influencing your 'Mech. Also shows consumables or abilities your 'Mech is able to use.
7. Target Info - Displays the name, identification tag, health of and distance to the current target.
8. Reticule - Shows the orientation of the arms vs the torso as well as the status of weapon groups. Flashes red upon a successful enemy hit.
9. Weapons Panel - Shows the weapons, their status, ammo, cooldown and currently assigned weapon group.
10. Heat Indicator - Represents the current heat load affecting the 'Mech. If the heat reaches it's maximum the 'Mech will shutdown. If heat exceeds the maximum threshold by a large margin the 'Mech will begin to receive damage to its internals.
11. Coolant Meter - Shows the level of coolant available to rapidly cool the 'Mech. Only available with the "CoolShot" consumable.
12. Mini Map - Shows a representation of the environment around the 'Mech, enemy and friendly 'Mechs and any other objective markers.
13. Speed Indicator - Shows the throttle setting and current speed of your 'Mech.
14. Jump jet Fuel Indicator - Shows the fuel remaining for the jump jets. Fuel replenishes quickly once the jets are not in use. Only available on 'Mechs with Jump jets installed.
15. Mech Status - Shows the health of your 'Mech. The graphic display shows armor bordering the internal structure. Grey by default, damage is represented on each area via a color scale from yellow to red. If a section is missing it has been destroyed.
1. Take Company Command - Gives the player company command. The Company Commander may give orders to the entire team.
2. Take Lance Command - Gives the player lance command. The Lance Commander may give orders to players in their lance only.
3. Resign Command - Vacates the command position.
4. Lances - Displays each lance in the company and all associated players within them.
5. Commands - Displays the various types of command that may be given.
6. Map - Shows the combat area via satellite imagery.
7. Mech Markers - Shows the position of friendly 'Mech. Enemy 'Mechs that have been targeted by allies will also display on the map.
8. Objective Markers - Show the placement of objectives on the map.