Unlocking Skills in the Sensors Tree will help ensure the various sensor systems of the player's 'Mech are running at their full potential.
- Target Info Gathering
- Decreases the duration of time required for gathering detailed target information from an enemy 'Mech.
- Sensor Range
- Boosts the range of your sensors.
- Target Decay
- Increases the duration of time a 'Mech can be tracked after it leaves line of sight.
- Target Retention
- Allows retention of target information when the enemy moves behind your 'Mech.
- Advanced Zoom
- Enables the use of a picture-in-picture long range zoom.
- Seismic Sensor
- Enables the detection and identification of enemy 'Mechs via ground vibrations. Your 'Mech must be stationary for this to function.
- Radar Deprivation
- Reduces the duration of time you remain targeted after breaking line of sight against the enemy.
- Enhanced ECM
- Decreases the maximum range at which a friendly 'Mech being protected by your ECM can be targeted.
Adapted from the May 2017 patch notes.